BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Smackbook...

Argh!
I'm not naming or linking...but I just had a facebook invite to a 3week starve-yourself event - I couldn't help but click on it...stupid idea - and I just CANNOT BELIEVE how many girls there are out there that actually CHOOSE to do these things!
Not only choose...ENJOY!
It makes me sick...
A lifetime of weak bones, planned meals, thin hair, doctors appoinments, blood tests....they WANT this?
I tried to report it to facebookpowersthatbe but apparantly as they "are not offending any group or race or showing pornography" its completely acceptable?!
ARGH!
Sorry for the rant...I went off on one to a friend who just looked at me as if it was unreasonable for me to find this so horrible...then I remembered actually having gotten round to start up this baby and thought what better place...
Yuck...bring on the opperation beautiful post-it notes is all I can say!

In better news...just made my first green smoothie :)
Can just TASTE the GOODNESS!

Have fun in the sun
xLottyx

No comments: